Breakfasts at El Cardenal are already a tradition.
Our chocolate Doña Oliva®, the just-baked pastries and the thick, creamy “natas” of fresh milk create an extraordinary combination to start the day.
As for the menu, we suggest you:
• Spanish omelette with escamoles (ant roe)
• Aporreado (cooked the style of the Hot Lands of the State of Michoacán)
• Gorditas hidalguenses (a specialty from the State of Hidalgo)
• Enchiladas michoacanas (the traditional enchiladas from the State of Michoacán)
• Huevos revueltos a la cazuela (Scrambled eggs covered with a hot red sauce ground in a stone mortar)